|1.||DIRECTOR||Overall incharge of the Office|
|2.||ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR||1. Matter relating to all audit Paras IR’s including PAC matters and Assembly Committee welfare of SC/ST.|
2. Matter relating to Religious acquisition cases.
3. Matter relating to annual retention of District L.A. & L.R. staff.
4. Land policy/ settlement and Land Reforms matters.
|3.||EXTRA ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER|
|1. Bhoodan Gramdan matters.|
2. Printing of non-schedule forms.
3. Matter related to preparation & submission of RFD.
|4.||FINANCE & ACCOUNTS|
|1. Matters relating to submission of Annual Budget Estimate under all the Heads of Account related to this Directorate .|
2. Verification of Compensation proposal under Assam Fixation of Ceiling on Land Holdings Act, 1956(as amended) to be assisted by Superintendent.
3.Matter relating to conference, workshop, Seminar, training etc.
4.Reconciliation of Statement of expenditure of this Directorate as recorded in the Treasury Office with that of AG Office.
5. Matter related to disposal of RTI Application as S.P.I.O. of this Directorate.
6. Preparation of Training Module for imparting training to the Staff.
|5.||SUPERITENDENT||1. Supervision & monitoring of all the works of all office assistants.|
2. Proper guidance to all newly appointed staff and ensure speedy disposal of the Matter/ reply of the letters received in this Directorate from Revenue Department / all other Govt. Department.
3. Matter relating to individual ceiling cases, High Court cases, District Court cases, action to be taken in response to the pleader’s notice V/S’80CPC, Tenancy cases and calculation of compensation, ceiling cases in respect of Tea Garden and determination of pending compensation cases for disposal from the end of Revenue Department, Directorate & DC. The Superintendent ensures completion of such works with the assistance of Senior and Junior Assistants.